- Meet our longest living resident Sue
- Best of Build announcements and insights
- Deep dive in the Windows 10 developer platform for app and web developers
- Coding sessions and exciting demos across devices
- Partner showcases
- Open Q&A and face-to-face time with Microsoft engineers and MVPs
- The entire event is free
Who should attend?
- Windows, iOS & Android Developers
- Enterprise Architects, Mobile Developers, Open Source Developers
- Business Decision Makers and IT Managers who want a peek at the future
|8:00a – 5:00p||Registration|
|8:00a – 9:00a||Breakfast|
|9:00a – 10:30a||Keynote|
|10:30a – 10:45a||Break|
|10:45a – 11:45a||Universal Windows Platform|
|11:45a – 2:45p||Lunch|
|12:45p – 1:00p||Challenge|
|1:00p – 2:00p||Microsoft Edge & Web Apps|
|2:00p – 3:00p||Lightning Talks|
|3:00p – 3:30p||Break|
|3:30p – 4:45p||Panel Q/A|
|3:45p – 5:00p||Closing remarks|
Frequently Asked Questions
Are meals provided at the event?
Breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and beverages are provided to all attendees throughout the event.
If you are a public sector employee, please make note of any applicable hospitality rules, which may or may not allow food and beverage.
What if I have a special meal request?
If you require special meals please contact Build Tour.
Parking guidance will be provided closer to the event date.
Who do I contact if I have a disability?
For disability questions please contact Build Tour.
How do I access presentations after the conference?
Build Tour offers a condensed version of Build content and therefore will not be offered online. You can view Build content on-demand here.
How can I give event feedback and suggestions?
We’re so glad you asked. An event survey will be sent to your email during the event for you to provide feedback. As a thank you, you will receive a free Azure pass.
Due to gift and ethics laws, government employees (including military and employees of public education institutions) are not eligible for the giveaway.
Delivered by the best Microsoft Technical Evangelists and lead engineers from Redmond, local and regional Microsoft MVPs, and local Microsoft DX Evangelists.